What is the name of this movie?

A woman drives at midnight talking on the phone saying "I am finally leaving my husband and kid to be with you". She gets involved in shooting at a gas station but gets away. She drove off the road and crashes. She wakes up and drives again and finds a diner. She leaves a diner but ends up driving by the... show more A woman drives at midnight talking on the phone saying "I am finally leaving my husband and kid to be with you". She gets involved in shooting at a gas station but gets away. She drove off the road and crashes. She wakes up and drives again and finds a diner. She
leaves a diner but ends up driving by the diner over and over like an endless loop. She finds out that she is already dead at the crash.
Update: She realizes that the diner is a waiting room for dead people to get a ride to heaven. She sees the cop who got shot and killed at the gas station. She sees her husband on the bus outside but the waitress tell her that she cannot leave here. Hope this helps... I really wants to know. Thanks!
Update 2: It was *All Night Diner" https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0587848/
Thank you Olive!!