Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

How can I convince a guy that I only want sex?

Awhile ago this guy and I agreed to be friends with benefits. We met up once and had sex and had a nice time together. He met my parents where he works awhile ago and sometimes they talk to him where he works.

They talk to me about him a lot and I told him the things that they say about him and that I thought they wanted me to date him. So now he thinks that I want more but I honestly don't. He said that he thinks us hooking up should just be a one-time thing. But that he loves my body and that he thinks my body is amazing. That he still wants me to send him sexy pictures. When I told him that it was just a misunderstanding and that all I want is sex he replied telling me not to stop sending him the pictures.

@Foofa: You don't know me to say it isn't true. If I wanted more than sex I would say so. He's not leading me on because I don't want to be in a relationship with him. I talk to other men as well don't assume things about people because it makes you look like an asshole.

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

When he gets horny, he will be back.

• Foofa

You can't because it's not true. There's no way someone just interested in sex would put as much energy into asking this question repeatedly as you have. You do have feelings for this person and he can sense that. He doesn't want to lead you on so he's just staying away. If you're female and under the age of 40 you know very well that you could probably have sex with just about any guy you asked. So this is about more than that.

• Lisa4 months agoReport

You don't know me to say it isn't true. If I wanted more than sex I would say so. He's not leading me on because I don't want to be in a relationship with him. I talk to other men as well don't assume things about people because it makes you look like an asshole.

Haha wow thats tough idek

Tell him straight up that you wanna ****

Most men if they are honest. will tell you that you get treated like you allow yourself to be treated. If they find a women who lets them treat her without respect and use her for sex, they will do it! A woman who demands a certain level of respect and care---gets it, or loses a creepy guy she doesnt need in the first place.