How can I convince a guy that I only want sex?

Awhile ago this guy and I agreed to be friends with benefits. We met up once and had sex and had a nice time together. He met my parents where he works awhile ago and sometimes they talk to him where he works. They talk to me about him a lot and I told him the things that they say about him and that I thought... show more Awhile ago this guy and I agreed to be friends with benefits. We met up once and had sex and had a nice time together. He met my parents where he works awhile ago and sometimes they talk to him where he works.

They talk to me about him a lot and I told him the things that they say about him and that I thought they wanted me to date him. So now he thinks that I want more but I honestly don't. He said that he thinks us hooking up should just be a one-time thing. But that he loves my body and that he thinks my body is amazing. That he still wants me to send him sexy pictures. When I told him that it was just a misunderstanding and that all I want is sex he replied telling me not to stop sending him the pictures.
Update: @Foofa: You don't know me to say it isn't true. If I wanted more than sex I would say so. He's not leading me on because I don't want to be in a relationship with him. I talk to other men as well don't assume things about people because it makes you look like an asshole.