Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

will an hour of cardio exercise after eating 3000 calories of junk make it where I dont gain from the extra calories?

like an hour after letting it settle of course.

Update:

i mean I ate 3000 for the whole day- will some exercise, even if it doesnt burn it ALL off, help at least to slow the storing of fat?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

if youre eating 3k in a day and run 1 hour a day, depending on your weight, you should offset the surplus. As running, biking for an hour will burn 500+ depending on your weight and conditioning.

• 4 months ago

try to avoid junk till you get your desired transformation

• 4 months ago

Only if you did a workout that actually burns 3000 calories otherwise you will only be taking some of that away. Hiit cardio does help though it creates an afterburn effect. You can look up susana yabar on youtube her hiit workouts are the best she has one that keeps the fat burning for 24 hours im not gonna say it will burn 3000 calories bc i dont wanna lie but its your best bet. Also stay hydrated the body can't burn fat if it's dehydrated.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Exercise does not counter eating poison. NOTHING counters eating poison.

Junk is poisonous, not just 'unhealthy'.

• Emily Rose
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

if junk food was poisonous almost everyone would be dead. It's not actual poison.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

A professional cyclist may burn 800 calories per hour. How are you going to burn 3000 per hour?

• paul
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do not eat junk , wow that was easy

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You'd have to exercise really hard to burn off 3000 calories in an hour.

• 4 months ago

No. An hour of running is the equivalent of 500-700 calories depending on the pace you run at

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.