Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Is he being more than friendly?

He is a guy in my school ( a year ahead of me) and we met previously at a party and we chatted for a bit. Now when’re he sees me at school he always says hi and he tried to talk to me once about school. Yesterday, I was at the library reading and when I looked up I noticed he was looking at me, so he waved and smiled. Is he trying to be friend or is he interested?

While he doesn’t necessarily have to pursue the person he’s interested in to prove that he’s interested, he will naturally adopt some behaviors that make it obvious.

All these guys have one thing in common – they don’t make a move because they are either shy or don’t know what to say, or they are afraid you might not be available. It’s also possible that they have been brainwashed with all the advice about the importance of being a challenge with women and are therefore playing hard to get – not because they want to but because they have been told that that’s the right way to be.

So, if you are interested in getting to know that guy, you have a choice: either waiting for him to actually make a move and ask you out one day or be proactive yourself. Which way are you going to go?

I strongly believe that being proactive brings many rewards to any person in any area of life, and these kinds of situations with men are not an exception.

No.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ