When did you come to terms with being naturally very intelligent?

Like jist noticing A LOT... Most of the time. Picking up info, making connections other might not. And accurately. Not talking about being imaginative although that may be there, too. It doesn't make you better than dumber folk. I don't even try to be intelligent lol. I don't read and study hard. I... show more Like jist noticing A LOT... Most of the time. Picking up info, making connections other might not. And accurately. Not talking about being imaginative although that may be there, too.

It doesn't make you better than dumber folk. I don't even try to be intelligent lol. I don't read and study hard.

I used to call myself dumb a lot. Maybe it was wishful thinking (wishing I was fitting in more with many others). But honestly I just see a lot. My brain is in overdrive. (And not talking about being a geek or nerd.) It's social wits, emotional, artistic etc. One thing that makes me glad about it is that I came often assess multiple different possibilities so I'm not often surprised.

What about you?