I start at a new firm and there are 4 bosses all telling me different orders I pick one' only to be dismissed and fired by the others?

Why would God allow different religions and make confusion when he could have stopped it and made only one religion throughout the world..

Favorite Answer

"We have assigned a law and a path to each of you. If God had so willed, He would have made you one community, but He wanted to test you through that which He has given you, so race to do good: you will all return to God and He will make clear to you the matters you differed about." (Quran 5:48)

Keep only one boss, God, that's more important than what religion you identify with.

• Princess

It might be because I've lived a different life before, so I know it's not all black and white. Close mindedness isn't a good thing, it can lead to arrogance and a sense of supremacy. I don't like that part of organized religion, it's not from God. God bless you too.

There is only one true religion of GOD ,which HE send down for all mankind in all lands and all ages ,from the beginning till the end of the world.

So all others religions were/ are created by the human hands and finally be eradicated .

Then mankind have only duty to uphold the only true religion of GOD, from the beginning till the end of their last breath.

Allah is fake. Allah ftuk bar!

See I'm still Alive. because my god is greater than Allah

• Dr. D

When Jesus was around and people asked him about religion, he just said, to "love God, and love your neighbor". All the other religious teachings are man-made.

One time Jesus appeared to men in a dream. I asked him a question, "What do you think about denominations?" Jesus was quiet and looked far off, and then he said, "I never noticed". That didn't even make sense to me. I wanted to question him further, but then he look directly at me. Suddenly I understood. I understood that Jesus knew everything about me. He knows my heart, and that was all he needed to know.

Because God doesn't care, it's only humans that have invented all the religions and the silly rules all of them have.

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world

God doesn't play dice with the universe. But he loves when we play dice with our afterlives...