Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Anyone there who had her first sex between 32-35 .... What kind of difficulties might have to face at these age?

Hi... Now I am 33 years old and never sex before . Recently i have decided to get married to someone the guy is divorced . It will be arranged marriage by my family , next week i will sit for all religious marriage rituals and reception party will be held after 2 months.but my fiance already booked a 4 days short trip after the immediate date of the rituals, He said it’s just a relaxation tour after the tour he will leaving for abroad... shall i call it "Honeymoon" ? . I am feeling little awkward and also scared about

thinking of my first sex experience . i didn’t chat any adultery topics with him before and also we are little known to each other.

If you're the woman, just lie back and enjoy the ride... Although it's helpful if you participate more actively, first time is always just a case of getting it out of the way and nobody expects you to be an expert straight out of the box.

buy a small toy and practice

POWAH POWAH ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ