Anyone there who had her first sex between 32-35 .... What kind of difficulties might have to face at these age?

Hi... Now I am 33 years old and never sex before . Recently i have decided to get married to someone the guy is divorced . It will be arranged marriage by my family , next week i will sit for all religious marriage rituals and reception party will be held after 2 months.but my fiance already booked a 4 days short... show more Hi... Now I am 33 years old and never sex before . Recently i have decided to get married to someone the guy is divorced . It will be arranged marriage by my family , next week i will sit for all religious marriage rituals and reception party will be held after 2 months.but my fiance already booked a 4 days short trip after the immediate date of the rituals, He said it’s just a relaxation tour after the tour he will leaving for abroad... shall i call it "Honeymoon" ? . I am feeling little awkward and also scared about
thinking of my first sex experience . i didn’t chat any adultery topics with him before and also we are little known to each other.