asked in TravelUnited StatesAtlanta · 3 months ago

Is it almost FOOTBALL TIME in Tennessee?! (Where is Hank Williams Jr. singing "Are you ready for some football!?)?

yeeeeehaw! you ready!? I am ready!

Best Answer

Ugh, the only thing worse than Hank Williams singing that annoying song was when they kept trying to trot out every musician they could find to do their own take on it.

Football is not a concert! Stop wasting my time with concerts and halftime shows! Want to entertain me during halftime to keep me tuned in, try actually having analysts with SOMETHING TO SAY rather than generic garbage like "Well, I think Team A needs to run the ball better and turn it over less."

• ReynаIdо Weeks

My man.

Who will do the blocking for B. A. Baracus on the A team? I pity the fool who misses his block.

Football in Tennessee starts in August. You're WAY behind. UT and UOM are doing very well this year- check your local listings.

Williams will be singing "Rocky Top" at Volunteers games.

Insipid atheist moron.

That's really gay.

• How convenient. For them that is.

Tennessee? That is a hick state. Hank Jr. was silenced, just like Alex Jones. The masons do not allow free speech. They make the southern red neck masons kiss cultural marxist behind just to get in the network of evil.