promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why can't I find Energizer lithium batteries C cell size?

I looked all over online and I can't find any energizer's c-cell size with lithium I only find alkaline version but no lithium version only if there AA and AAA and some called 1 2 3 but why can i not find C size in lithium do thy not make them from that brand

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

There is no Energizer 1.5 volt c-cell that I know about. Any lithium battery is 3.6 volts.

You can get a rechargeable NiMH 1.5 volt c-cell.

What exactly are you doing??

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

AAA and AA are available everywhere. Because they sell in huge volumes. Anything above AA sells in much lower numbers. Energizer don't make them.

Look at other brands. They're out there. Energizer is just a brand.

• elhigh
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You need to contact the people at Energizer and ask them. They don't manufacture a lithium cell in the C size.

C-size lithium cells are available from other manufacturers BUT TAKE NOTE: the voltage is way different, 3.6v instead of the usual 1.5. Plan accordingly.

• 9 months ago

lithium or lithium ion are rechargeable batteries. you're looking it the wrong category

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
  • 9 months ago

I don't know about Energiser or what your application is, but look on ebay for LSH14 batteries. These are C cell size 3.6 Volt lithium batteries, often used in security systems, and listed for around £ 18 each.

• zeeboy99 z9 months agoReport

Volts to high need 1.5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.