Period or implantation bleeding?

I have posted this question several times and I still am unsure about the answer. My girlfriend and I recently had a pregnancy scare, and she ended up getting her period which gave me relief for a few days, before I started researching implantation bleeding. Her period was heavy, a consistent flow, it filled up... show more I have posted this question several times and I still am unsure about the answer. My girlfriend and I recently had a pregnancy scare, and she ended up getting her period which gave me relief for a few days, before I started researching implantation bleeding. Her period was heavy, a consistent flow, it filled up several pads a day, and her cramps were as bad as usual. The only thing different is that it was only around 4, maybe 5 days, when usually it is around 6 days long. I’ve posted this question many times and I always get told that implantation bleeding is light, very little blood, short, etc. but I have come across many women online who say they experienced heavy implantation bleeding with bad cramps and it lasted a long time. That is why I’m scared. Her period started on day 30 of her cycle, when it usually starts on the 28th day or before. We had sex with a condom in the first place, we were just worried that some sperm could have been squeezed out of the condom. I know I’m stupid, I know I shouldn’t be having sex if I’m worried about pregnancy, we’ve both already agreed to abstinence. Please just tell me if there’s ANY possibility of pregnancy.
3 answers 3