I have healthy blood levels and good blood pressure but my heart seems to keep beating fast and hard, what could be the problem?

• Andy C

Unbridled and unmanaged anxiety.

I'd go to therapy ASAP.

You could have atrial fibrillation, it's hard to detect, you would need a heart monitor and stress test to determine if that's your problem, usually older people get it.

Healthy blood sugar levels you mean?

It could be anxiety. Possibly coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, heart muscle disease, high cholesterol, tumors, or infections

• Blood issues don't always cause issues with your heart. Atrial fibrillation is a rapid heart rate caused by chaotic, irregular electrical impulses in the upper chambers of the heart (atria). Other factors that may contribute to atrial fibrillation include a heart valve disorder, hyperthyroidism or heavy alcohol use

You would have to talk to your doctor, you may need to see a specialist to get your heart checked out if you're concerned about it.