Can you get into an Ivy League school like Harvard, Standford, or Yale without taking AP classes?

Say you have grades in the high nineties, a high SAT score and lots of volunteer experience/extracurricular that show your focus and what you'll specifically bring to their school. However, you weren't able to take AP classes because, well for me, they weren't available at any schools except for one... show more Say you have grades in the high nineties, a high SAT score and lots of volunteer experience/extracurricular that show your focus and what you'll specifically bring to their school. However, you weren't able to take AP classes because, well for me, they weren't available at any schools except for one private school in your city that you couldn't afford. We couldn't even take out a loan because my mother is a single parent of four who is still paying off her schooling.

If you had all good things on your application, except for AP classes, is there still a chance for you to get into the Ivy League. Or would it be a waste of time to apply?
Update: Update: Sorry, I meant Stanford. I have been notified it is not an ivy. However, it is a hard school to get into so it goes along with the general idea of my question.
Update 2: Another thing to add, I am from Southern Ontario! :)