Am I able to keep my WA state residency while living permanently in GA, and while being a member in the WA Army National Guard?

I currently reside in Georgia (on active duty orders) and possess a Washington state residency (legal WA driver's license as I am from Washington). I am also in the Washington Army National Guard, but would like to live in the state of Georgia while still possessing my WA residency for tax purposes (WA has no... show more I currently reside in Georgia (on active duty orders) and possess a Washington state residency (legal WA driver's license as I am from Washington). I am also in the Washington Army National Guard, but would like to live in the state of Georgia while still possessing my WA residency for tax purposes (WA has no state income tax). Is this possible or would I have to become a Georgia resident?