Do I have herpes?

I have only had one sexual partner, but she had herpes from an ex. She was older than me and probably took advantage of the fact I'd just got my own place and was also suffering from depression/Asperger's. I never used condoms because they stopped my erection, but almost always washed my penis after sex... show more I have only had one sexual partner, but she had herpes from an ex. She was older than me and probably took advantage of the fact I'd just got my own place and was also suffering from depression/Asperger's. I never used condoms because they stopped my erection, but almost always washed my penis after sex with the exception of maybe once...

Now my genitals are stinky, smelling like fungus perhaps? Feels tacky, bits hang lower, and I think my foreskin has tightened. I'm so afraid I caught it from her because now she's left me and I feel I picked this up the last time we were together. I am so afraid I am going to end up alone...

The doctors said nothing is wrong but I can smell something, am not enjoying masturbation and I am scared oh god... Could the doctors be wrong? Have I git herpes?

I have Asperger's and a lisp and suffer from loneliness/struggle to initiate conversation, and she raped me too when I said no and she was on top of me... I have been a fool and now feel I will suffer for it with no women wanting me ever again....