Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 months ago

When does pre-*** happen? So I didn't *** at all does that mean I didn't pre-*** either?

Favorite Answer

It happens anytime a man is erect. It can even happen before full erection in a male who is aroused. It could happen more than once before actual ejaculation. Not having actual ejaculation does not mean that it didn't happen.

It might contain sperm or it might not.

• Edna

"Precum" is the normal male lubrication that a male ALWAYS secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused, whether he ejaculates or whether he doesn't. Over 97% of the time, it does NOT contain sperm cells. If he's sexually aroused, he's ALWAYS going to secrete that lubrication fluid, in anticipation of intercourse. If he did NOT secrete that lubrication, sexual intercourse would be difficult or painful for him. .

A male's penis lubricates itself for the same reason that a woman's vagina lubricates itself when SHE is sexually aroused - to make the sex act comfortable and pain-free. for each of them.

I would definitely add some penis health creme to your routine. Not only do the ingredients, usually stocked of vitamins, amino acids and a moisturizing agent like shea butter, help maintain firm erections, but they help you stay fresh and clean so you'll smell great too. What's not to love?!

My mom swears she got pregnant with me just from my dad rubbing his penis against the outside of her vagina! He never finished in or on her and here I am! So BE VERY careful! Use a condom to be sure!

Sperm vs. Semen

Some people use the terms sperm and semen interchangeably. But sperm cells are only one component. Semen also contains substances from the prostate and a pair of rabbit ear-shaped organs inside the pelvis called the seminal vesicles.

Sperm cells - which are made in the testicles - need lots of high-octane fuel to whip their tails. Lucky for them (and us), sperm get the fuel they need in the form of sugar fructose, which is supplied by the seminal vesicles. Fluid from the prostate contains chemicals that cause semen to liquefy once it's inside the female. Without it, sperm would be locked in place and unable to swim. Sperm cells are carried out of the male body in a fluid known as semen. Human sperm cells can survive within the female reproductive tract for more than 5 days post coitus. Semen is produced in the seminal vesicles, prostate gland and urethral glands.

• Robin

pre*** is a male lubricant that comes with erection but it can still contain sperm