Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 6 months ago

In your opinion what does your net worth have to be to be considered successful?

That’s a very personal metric but for me it would be living my ideal like without having to ever be concerned about money.

Having a big bank account doesn't make someone successful...just means they make money. Success is measured in many ways...not just in cash.

probably pretty high

• Will

One's success has no value. Your success is determined by your actions and what you value in life. If you value having a life with friends, family, and fun, then your success is determined by your ability to live that life. To achieve what you value is priceless.

Is your community better off with you, or without you? Do you help, hurt, or ignore people? When you set out to do something, how often do you make it happen?

I realize your placement of this question under "Business & Finances" indicates you think a person's worth & success depend entirely upon how much money (s)he has, but I strongly disagree. Bernie Madoff may have a billion dollars, but that doesn't make him worth anything; he is a thief.