Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 6 months ago

In your opinion what does your net worth have to be to be considered successful?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

That’s a very personal metric but for me it would be living my ideal like without having to ever be concerned about money.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Having a big bank account doesn't make someone successful...just means they make money. Success is measured in many ways...not just in cash.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

probably pretty high

• Will
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One's success has no value. Your success is determined by your actions and what you value in life. If you value having a life with friends, family, and fun, then your success is determined by your ability to live that life. To achieve what you value is priceless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Is your community better off with you, or without you? Do you help, hurt, or ignore people? When you set out to do something, how often do you make it happen?

I realize your placement of this question under "Business & Finances" indicates you think a person's worth & success depend entirely upon how much money (s)he has, but I strongly disagree. Bernie Madoff may have a billion dollars, but that doesn't make him worth anything; he is a thief.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.