Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 4 months ago

3-4 weeks pregnant, thought I was going to have my period because I have been cramping for over a week, am I miscarrying or normal?

It’s dull at first it was intense but now it has stopped almost, it comes randomly and hurts in the middle not on one particular side. The doctors could on god see anything on an unltrasound so is it to early or is something seriously wrong?

• Kerri
    Favorite Answer

Normal Early Pregnancy Cramps

Once you become pregnant, your uterus will begin to grow. As it does this, you'll likely feel mild to moderate cramping in your lower abdomen or lower back. This may feel like pressure, stretching, or pulling. It may even be similar to your typical menstrual cramps. As long as the cramps aren’t severe or accompanied by bleeding or fever then it’s likely nothing to worry about.

Source(s): Nurse, mama of three

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out