Panda asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

Is uncontrollable peeing normal while getting anal *******? Or should I be concerned?

Alrighty then, I ve been noticing that when I **** my *** with my dildo I pee a little uncontrollably.

So my question is, is this a common thing? Or should I be worryied.

Also I emptied my bladder right beforehand too. Just at a certain point I lose control and start pissing a little. I ve had to start putting towels down...

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

It seems to be a rather unexpected effect from anal penetration. Stimulating and putting pressure on the prostate can force prostate fluid out (the main component of semen); it shouldn't cause actual pee to come out. In my experience in this area (and I have a lot of experience), I've never had pee come out as a result of dildo use no matter how big it was. I'd say if you have no problem holding pee in the rest of the time and you aren't experiencing any incontinence, you probably have nothing to worry about and can simply accommodate it by putting down towels like you are (maybe even utilize it as a kink if you're into that). But if you are experiencing urine leakage during times you're not doing anything with anal penetration, you should see your doctor or a urologist about it.

• Sky

Prostate fluid and precum are two different things. Precum comes from the cowper's gland and is the clear sweet fluid that's made for lubricating and pH adjustment of the vagina. Prostate fluid makes up the bulk of semen and generally only comes out during orgasm (or if pressure forces it out).

Wow! it sounds like you're really getting into it!

Completely normal- you're placing pressure on the bladder (the back wall of the bladder is adjacent to the anterior rectal wall.) which in turn causes it to empty even with only a small amount of urine present. This is because the urinary bladder relies on sensing pressure to know when you have to go.

• Marc

No thats not normal. Probably a trip to the urologist may be in order

So you are sticking stuff up your butt? And peeing on yourself? And you wonder if you should be concerned? No way. Sounds like a normal kinda thing to do.

Normal. You're stimulating the prostate which usually results in the feelings and dripping of urine. If you've ever done a digital rectal exam, it works like that. The doctor sticks his finger up your rectum and urine secretes.