What should I do about this compulsive liar?

He always lies about anything and everything. He told me that his great great great grandmother lived to be 150 years old. He also told me he was in a traveling band with one of his high school friends. He recently graduated but tells me about his ex-wife and how horrible she was. He told me how he beat up a... show more He always lies about anything and everything. He told me that his great great great grandmother lived to be 150 years old. He also told me he was in a traveling band with one of his high school friends. He recently graduated but tells me about his ex-wife and how horrible she was. He told me how he beat up a homophobe in Walmart. He when in school he dropped out of JROTC and still had his uniform. Every once and a while he would put it on, wear sunglasses in the building, and a Bluetooth ear piece and tell people what to do. He would lie about people and say things and try and spread roomers about people. He would lie and was way overly dramatic. He would have a coughing fit and act like he was dying. He also would bring his fathers ashes with him and open it up and show everyone. He claimed his probably ten dollar leather coat from like the 1980s he said was $600. What should I do about him.
7 answers 7