Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 4 months ago

How come people think that they have found out my real identity on here and says they want to press charges too?

So someone on here a lady with a weird screen name have taunted me through messages that she knows who I am. She taunted me and threatened to call the augusta richmond county sheriff's office to file a police report and press charges against me for threatening to come to her house with a chainsaw. I never have once revealed my real name or my city or any of my accusers whatsoever and so I don't get why people claim that they have figured me out when they have no clue of where I live to be honest. I live somewhere in georgia and I am not gonna reveal it. This lady said she wants to press charges and then show up on my court date to give them her testimony. She has no jurisdiction over my city or has a say in any of my court proceedings. I am so tired of people giving me crap over this incident and how everyone wants me behind bars. I don't get why she thinks she has figured out my real identity. How come she thinks that she knows who I am and knows my accusers ?? Why does everyone have a problem with me ??

HuH fbnfddhgxfhhddhjhff

Actually, in my case, I couldn't care less. Ring my doorbell, I'll welcome you with a beer..

In practicality, never hoppen. Too easy to hide behind a monitor.

You aren't nearly as anonymous as you think you are.

Making multiple death threats online is illegal. Threatening to kill a police officer is really stupid and also going to get you attention from law enforcement.

Being a violent azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• Liz

Just based on this question and your responses, stop making threats (including death ones) and it would stop. That is a crime - even online and you can be arrested for that. The internet isn’t anonymous. Even if you don’t reveal specific information, it isn’t hard to figure it out.

You've driven me enough to the point where I will expose you.

Your name is Jacob Thien Nguyen

you live across from southpark mall and you live in Gastonia, NC

Now how do you explain that ?? Gonna lie and tell us that it is not you and that's not the cop ?

I've spoken to the deputy already and he is planning to get a warrant for your arrest, he just hasn't gotten the judge to approve it yet.

The vietnamese cop name is Deputy Timothy Thai Hoang Duong

works for the gaston county sheriff's department, Squad A

You've been arrested a total of 3 times.

2012 disorderly conduct

2014 bomb threat

2017 possession of marijuana

Source(s): The internet & google & a little of digging around.
    • ajtheactress

Jacob you just outed yourself with these comments.

Somebody got enough right to scare you, good for them.

You have spoken of the mall across the street. You have named neighboring towns. You have named people you have harmed. You have spoken of local concerts. You mentioned therapists, lawyers and police by name. You are not as clever as you think you are..you cant even keep your age straight in your lies.

Jessica/Jonathan Yaniv posts here and is a hacker so God knows who's stalking you. Be careful.

• Jacob4 months agoReport

I'm shocked at how people can find out stuff without me even telling them anything. I might need to get an secure anti virus to prevent people from hacking my webcam and etc.

• ricky

It’s impossible that she could know who you are. Obviously you have no clue, yourself. If you did, surely you would change. Unfortunately for you, “life” knows where and who you are, every second of the day. See if you can hide from “life”, you won’t.

i didn't even know the messaging on here still worked..and besides, you keep starting new accounts with new emails.....

if you are telling the truth, a police dept can just put out a statewide, even nation wide alert....and some dept will recognize your stories....

• Road Warrior4 months agoReport

Just because a certain person has a username and password on a site does NOT mean THEY actually posted Anything. I caught a renter using my computer..

who knows, she may have mental problems as many do on here, if your innocent and have nothing to do with her, try not to pay any attention.