How come people think that they have found out my real identity on here and says they want to press charges too?

So someone on here a lady with a weird screen name have taunted me through messages that she knows who I am. She taunted me and threatened to call the augusta richmond county sheriff's office to file a police report and press charges against me for threatening to come to her house with a chainsaw. I never have... show more So someone on here a lady with a weird screen name have taunted me through messages that she knows who I am. She taunted me and threatened to call the augusta richmond county sheriff's office to file a police report and press charges against me for threatening to come to her house with a chainsaw. I never have once revealed my real name or my city or any of my accusers whatsoever and so I don't get why people claim that they have figured me out when they have no clue of where I live to be honest. I live somewhere in georgia and I am not gonna reveal it. This lady said she wants to press charges and then show up on my court date to give them her testimony. She has no jurisdiction over my city or has a say in any of my court proceedings. I am so tired of people giving me crap over this incident and how everyone wants me behind bars. I don't get why she thinks she has figured out my real identity. How come she thinks that she knows who I am and knows my accusers ?? Why does everyone have a problem with me ??