Why can't I be arrogant?

My bank account is full, I have a six pack and a gorgeous head full of hair with an amazing jawline I have every right to be arrogant, what do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

You're superficial and have no real skills or accomplishments to warrant such arrogance.

If you gave me a job, I can handle an arrogant boss

You probably have no skills.

yes you have every right, u sound hot

You don't need all of that to be arrogant.

Your choice. Might not turn out well for you though.

Proverbs 21:24 A presumptuous, arrogant braggart is what you call the man who acts with reckless presumptuousness.

You can be as arrogant as you wish. But you can't practice arrogant pride and think you will go to heaven when you die. You should consider your eternal destiny. Being proud of one's accomplishments (like getting good grades, achieving a goal) is a good kind of pride. Being arrogant and verbally abusive, thinking more of yourself than you ought, talking down to others, mistreating others are all things that the "wicked" do, and they are bound for destruction, not eternal life. If all you ever want is what you can beg, borrow and steal from this life, then go for it, girl. But if you want an eternity to explore other worlds, make friends with others, have a beautiful mansion on the New Earth, etc., then it's time to swallow your pride, learn some humility, learn to be kind and helpful and polite. In the long run you will have a lot less conflicts in your life if you choose to live a noble life with high moral and behavioral standards.

Sure, you can join the club of arrogant people. There are so many of them out there that one more isn't going to make a difference. Beware that you're going to meet people that are even more arrogant than you.

give me money (;

You is right. You have all the rights to take pride in your achievements