Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 4 months ago

can a 16 yr old girl in the UK travel alone on a train?

a 16 yr old girl who looks young for her age.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Many teenagers of your age travel alone by train everyday on their way to school and other places

• 3 months ago

Better get your daddy or mama!

• 4 months ago

I travelled on my own on the train every day to and from school from age 11. Get over yourself.

• sarah4 months agoReport

You need help. You’re a sick f*ck. who gives a flying sh*t what you did when you were 11.

• Jon
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes, of course. Plenty of children aged 11 upwards travel to school by train every day in the UK.

There is in fact no official lower age limit for rail travel (although in practice if a little kid obviously too young to be out by themselves at all wandered into a station I expect the staff would stop them from getting on a train and try to find who they were, etc, and contact their parents or relevant authorities).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • +
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Sure, but she needs to be capable of dealing with the situations that may arise, and have safety awareness.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nope.................................

• 4 months ago

Call the train station.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes why not? What's going to happen? Will the train explode??

Believe it or not - back in the 60s, 70s & 80s teenagers travelled on trains, buses & bicycles with no mobile phones & no adult to protect them & guess what? We're still around to tell the tale!!!

• Maia4 months agoReport

Durr - she's asking about the UK!!! READ the question ya simpleton!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.