Is it bad to give your kid everything they want?

I disagree with the mother of my older daughter, she buys everything our daughter wants and my daughter's attitude is changing to a spoiled one. She throws tantrums when she stays at my place if she wants to go somewhere or wants a new doll or whatever. She started screaming and I didn't Kno what to do, all... show more I disagree with the mother of my older daughter, she buys everything our daughter wants and my daughter's attitude is changing to a spoiled one. She throws tantrums when she stays at my place if she wants to go somewhere or wants a new doll or whatever. She started screaming and I didn't Kno what to do, all because she wanted me to buy her a tablet. I just grabbed her and leaved the store. I didn't buy her the tablet, but now she's talking back at everything I say or simply ignores me. When her mom came I told her what she did, and she asked me why didn't I just buyed her the damn tablet. I had a really long conversation *argument* about it. I don't think is a good idea to give your kids everything they want even if you can give it to them. What do you guys think?
17 answers 17