Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 months ago

Had a dream my aunt told me I would die in a certain month. Now I’m scared. What could this dream mean?

Inbox me and tell me the month and I will tell you what it means

Dreams bring the dreamer a message about a current life situation using the language of symbols. Thus, dreams are not meant to be taken literally. Certain symbols are used because of the associated emotions. For example, death would create certain emotions. These emotions can help with the interpretation. The symbol would refer to ending of a situation, such as a job, relationship or even moving. It offers great opportunities to the dreamer. Often, dreams of death offer the dreamer the opportunity to prepare for the transition to the new situation. Thus, you have no reason to be scared. Instead, use your best wisdom to make choices which may come your way now and in the near future. Wise choices would ensure success and happiness in your future. Hope this helps.

Source(s): visiondreamer.ca, Meditations for the Journey into Light by C.Mohan

In fact , she is scared of death but in disguise , she sees u would die in a certain month . Dreams are never so accurate but only of prophets or saints . Do not worry . Her dream will never harm U any way

• Helen

Nothing. Dreams don't predict the future, they're a reflection of your subconscious thoughts.

• sally4 months agoReport

That’s what I always thought until I’ve read tons of stories of people having their dreams come true.