What’s wrong with my car?

So I’ve been having issues with my car and it went unsolved at a local garage. Basically, the car will drive maybe 20 miles, start juddering and kangerooing and then the check engine light, another yellow warning light and the traction control light comes on and the car just stops. Very frustrating as I need the car for work and don’t have a clue what’s wrong. Battery? Faulty sensor? Any help would be good. Thanks (2015 Toyota Aygo)

check the fuel cap

Everyone needs to have an OBDii code reader. The trouble code will say where the trouble is.

• holly6 months agoReport

One of my mums mechanic friends had one of these and checked the codes, managed to find the issue and turn the lights off but just did the same thing the next day

• .

Your warranty lasts for 60 months or 60,000 miles and covers the engine, transmission/transaxle, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel drive, seatbelts, and airbags. Take your car to a Toyota dealer to get it fixed.

Go to a garage that can read trouble codes. The one you're going to can't read them.

• holly6 months agoReport

They did test the codes but it came back as having no problem and the warning lights went off