Anonymous

Would you like to know how much I get in welfare?

Rent stipend $1303

Food stamps $353

Wic $150

Cash assistance $1100

Also get Medicaid, child health plus, and a preschool voucher

Are you angry?

$400 a month in child support

Favorite Answer

Why would I be angry that you have so little money? What is that? Like $3,000 a month? I got to Las Vegas at least 2 times a year. And I lose more than $3,000 in an hour.

That's what? About $35,000 a year? I buy a new car every year and pay more than that for it. I paid more than that every year for my kids to go to college.

Maybe YOU should be angry that you get so little money. It must be just awful to be poor like that.

That's why I'm voting Trump 2020.

You didn’t mention why you were on wellfare.

But only the truly disabled should get angry about this. It’s gotten to the point were they can’t get help because able people are sucking the system dry.

• y

You make more then my adult son who works. Must be nice.

Back around 1990, working full time I was making just over 30 thou. One who received full benifits in the state of Ma, was taking home the equivalent of 34 thou. I'll never forget those numbers, wife, first kid, working my *** off, for what? That what was a decade later making 6 figures, buying a hone, having a second child and such.

• Alex

I can't get mad until I understand why you are getting such in benefits.

If you were say a returning veteran who took a wound and is now disabled, I wouldn't be mad

If you had an illness or injury that makes you disabled, I wouldn't be mad.

If you were a single mother who had a husband abandon you, I wouldn't be mad.

Basically if you had a need that met the criteria for receiving those benefits, I wouldn't be mad.

If you were somehow defrauding the system on the other hand and are getting more than your fair share...now I would be mad.

BTW...Child Support isn't paid from the state, it's taken out of the wages of the spouse (either willingly or by court order) and paid to the state and then diverted to you. You'd be better off not mentioning that.

All you are is a waste of space

• .

No.

You apparently get $2,906 monthly in benefits. That's not bad, assuming you don't have to work. That's 34,872 a year. But most people get even more money (and self-respect) by working.