Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

Should I tell my guy friends that I mastrobate?

I am a girl, and we are all teenagers. The other night, one of them started joking about mastrobation, and the other brought up that he thinks I m not "the type of girl to mastrobate." This kinda made me uncomfortable because I have never talked to anyone about this before, but, I do it. I am debating with myself if, if the topic comes up again, whether or not I should tell them. They said they both do it, but idk if that means I should tell them that I do. I feel like it s stupid, but female mastrobation just isn t as talked about, even with one another, and especially guys. Does anyone have any advice?

• it’s so stupid that society thinks it’s bad when a girl mastrobate or admit that she does we all are human n we all have needs

Just be ur true self all the time if they don’t like it they are not meant to be in ur life

Masterbation is very common among teenagers and normal, but it's not something that you really need to share with any of your friends.. Just enjoy it privately babe.

• Foofa

You don't need to talk about this with your friends but the chances are great that all of you masturbate. This is fairly normal teenage behavior (that tends to last a lifetime).

• mayona

very rightly said ::::"chances are great that all of you masturbate. This is fairly normal teenage behavior (that tends to last a lifetime)."

Sure why not... maybe they have some fun feeling tips you haven't tried... help eachother out when you can and bind really close as friends as often as you can.. Give each other a helping hand and even watch each other to learn new things.

It is a natural thing .If the topic comes up just tell them that you do it when ever you feel horny. Its a great way to relax.

Why do other people have to know what you're doing in your personal time. Granted, everyone masturbates, so what?

Your friends act like they are 13, so maybe they are.

No - if you tell them they will want to have sex with you and think you are just talking sexual stuff to get them interested in sex with you.

• y

Almost all masturbate, don;t tell them if you don't want to. Tell them if you want to see a bunch of teenage boys get horny, becouse that is what will happen.

It's well known that young men masturbate so there's no stigma about it. I think telling them as part of a normal conversation would be the wrong thing for you. Young men make hurtful jokes to each other - it's a man thing. Girls don't tend to do that and you might find that they make fun of you and spread the word to all their mates that you masturbate too. It's not wrong - but, as you say, girls don't talk about it much......and why should they? Also, why should you tell your private secrets to a couple of yobbos who like talking sexy in front of a young girl. It made you feel uncomfortable while they were talking about it before. Just think how much more uncomfortable you'd feel if you had mentioned it and then they wanted to discuss your private stuff all the time. Keep it to yourself. If they prod you about it just say 'ladies don't discuss that sort of thing'. I'd keep away from them actually. It sounds to me a bit like the beginning of bullying. Don't mix with people who make you feel uncomfortable.

• R L

all guys like to hear girls talking about masturbation.