Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 11 months ago

Any ideas what this could have been?

A few months ago in a public restroom, my sis decided to snap a pic of herself in the mirror. She swears not a single person was in there at the time, but she took a look at the pic and saw 2 legs that appeared to be walking on each side of her, dressed all in black from head to toe. 1, my sister is very skinny, and no body appeared to be behind her, just 2 legs and a head (also black.) 2, whatever this thing/person was, it very much looked like a male. Mind you, in the GIRL'S bathroom. Its been a few months but to this day none of us know what the hell happened and I find it very creepy. If you don't believe in paranormal acitvity, please don't waste your time on this question, and this is not a troll either since I have much better to do than make stuff like this up.

I believe you obviously have this photo but am amazed that you have not shown us. It could have saved a lot of time. Sometimes, your first thoughts stick with you when you see a pic and it takes another person to look and point out another way of looking at it. You may always see a ghost whereas another person may see something you missed. At the same time, there are several pics that show things that were not visible when the photo was taken. Yours may be yet another.

• Tom

REFLECTIONS on the polished bathroom floor

• Arianna11 months agoReport

No, definitely not

• Gary K

Where is this photo?

• It could have been a person that your sister did not see. It could be some random shaped thing behind her which just looked human shape, it could be dirt on the lens, it could be a prank that she is playing on you.

If you want some paranormal explanations I am sure that you are capable of making some stuff up by yourself, but if you are not - it could have been a ghost, a being from another time or dimension, a demon, an alien, a doppelganger or a tall thin goth pixie.

• Arianna11 months agoReport

You actually thought I was literal when I said every human? Jesus, talk about not understanding sarcasm. Haha.

It will be impossible to answer your question without seeing the pic sis snapped.