Any ideas what this could have been?

A few months ago in a public restroom, my sis decided to snap a pic of herself in the mirror. She swears not a single person was in there at the time, but she took a look at the pic and saw 2 legs that appeared to be walking on each side of her, dressed all in black from head to toe. 1, my sister is very skinny,... show more A few months ago in a public restroom, my sis decided to snap a pic of herself in the mirror. She swears not a single person was in there at the time, but she took a look at the pic and saw 2 legs that appeared to be walking on each side of her, dressed all in black from head to toe. 1, my sister is very skinny, and no body appeared to be behind her, just 2 legs and a head (also black.) 2, whatever this thing/person was, it very much looked like a male. Mind you, in the GIRL'S bathroom. Its been a few months but to this day none of us know what the hell happened and I find it very creepy. If you don't believe in paranormal acitvity, please don't waste your time on this question, and this is not a troll either since I have much better to do than make stuff like this up.
5 answers 5