If i reheat my hamburger (which i have left out of the fridge for 5 days) will it kill the bacteria?

Can i still eat it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

    Some bacteria leaves behind nasty contaminates that are not killed by heat. The best way to understand this is poison bacteria poop. I'd avoid it, or at least make it pass the smell test before heating and eating.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

    It may kill bacteria. Actually there may be no bacteria left living at this point.

    What heating will not do is destroy toxins left from the bacteria and toxins will make you just as ill, or worse than the bacteria would.

    Toss out that burger. NO burger is worth getting sick over.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • denise
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    Five days! seriously! Throw it away.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

    No no no by now it is so toxic with bacteria and the poison from the bacteria reheating it will only concentrate the poison and kill you faster

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

    Absolutely not. That's gross

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Eva
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

    Reheating does not fix spoilage. It is spoiled. Throw it out.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

    Were I you I wouldn't. While high heat will kill most bacteria, it won't kill a lot of viruses. And those little guys can kill you faster than any bacteria can.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

    I am afraid not but I'm not definitely sure usually burgers or cafes would not reheat burgers but throw them away on that day.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

    No, that would probably kill you or make you very sick

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    YOU LEFT A HUMBUGER OUT OF THE FRIDGE FOR 5 DAYS? No, throw it out.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.