promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you unlock games for both people at the same time while game sharing on PS4?

Me and my girlfriend are trying to do the game sharing thing but the games I downloaded aren t unlocked, and we ve tried following walkthroughs but those don t address our specific issue. Thanks in advance for the help!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't play the same game on two accounts at the same time.

The one who doesn't own the game will be unable to play.

If you want both accounts to play at the same time, both accounts have to own it.

• Lucas10 months agoReport

Thank you! We were trying to play Conan Exiles at the same time lmao thank you for clearing this up! 😁

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Raditz
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

You need 2 PS4 to do this steps in order to activate game sharing:

1. Firstly, buy the game on any account, but for example, let's use your account.

2. After that, log in to the account on your PS4, and download the game.

3. Logout from your PS4.

3. Go to your GF's PS4, and create a user account with your PSN account.

4. Go to Settings > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].

5. Download the game using your account to your GF's PS4, and then log out.

6. Let your GF login using her user account on her PS4, and now she can play the game.

What you need to remember is DO NOT let your GF login into your account when you're online, since you're going to be booted. So she needs to play using her account.

And if you wanted to share more games, just buy using your account, then login your account on her PS4, download the game, and then logout.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.