Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 months ago

Why are women bigoted against unmanly guys?

I'm sorry I am not mr muscle macho man, with a deep voice, chiseled jawline, and ten foot schl0ng. I hate myself, because I feel I am not manly enough for women...

I keep thinking of cutting myself too.... I can't even grow a beard 😭😭😭

Rejection of guys or girls isn't necessarily "bigotry." Words like that are so badly over-used, they don't even mean anything anymore.

biology, n womens species are like peacocks,,dogs,some are born chihuahas,some are pitbulls,most are medium size, even tempered,some girls are drawn to megatestosterone in biological drive to select strong dna towards species preservation, barflys who dig tattooed love boys,,,they tend to burn out early, use your chops,,brain,speech with a spiel to lay on some Q8y at a sportsbar 11 am on a sunny saturday.

you have a regular paycheck? that matters,as a potential species provider,,no paycheck? you aint no huntin & gatherer for the ladys' nest

if no paycheck,get e gig

eat healthy,fish w vitamin D,,get sunlight,attend to hygiene,keep the place clean,,get a pair of rollerblades,find a boardwalk where you can scout the territory

• Rei

They are not bigoted against unmanly guys. Unmanly guys have their purposes. Those purposes just do not happen to include sex, marriage, or parenthood.

No one wants a beta male except another beta male.

Fix your diet, stop consuming soy and join a gym. You don't need to be an overly muscular man, just looking healthy is likely good enough to meet the minimum standards of most women. Remember that women aren't perfect either so they won't be looking for perfect men, but they will be looking for someone who can accept their imperfections as well, so don't become someone who's angry at women.

However even though they're not looking for perfect men, they will still want to meet a healthy man so do follow the things I mentioned and if you've done that then start working on improving your strengths, don't bother too much about improving your weaknesses (unless they would be an issue), because if you keep working on improving your weaknesses then at the very best you'll end up being someone who doesn't stand out from the crowd (for being either more or less attractive than others). But instead if you improve your weaknesses only enough so that you don't stand out for being noticeably less attractive then you can focus on improving your strengths to become exceptional and at that point you'll stand out for being noticeably more attractive than others.

For some men their masculinity is their strength, so they improve that to be exceptional in that way, but just because being manly works for them doesn't mean that it will work for you if masculinity isn't your natural strength. However the same idea of improving your strengths will work, so find out what you're good at and then become even better at it.

Do you know what bigoted means?

Don't generalize women