Questions about travelling. Please answer?

I have booked tickets via Skyscanner to go to Portugal from London (where I live). After spending a week in Portugal I want to go to Spain straight after Portugal. Unfortunately I am so stupid. I didn’t think about it and I booked a ticket back to London. Do airlines allow you to change flights to another country ?... show more I have booked tickets via Skyscanner to go to Portugal from London (where I live). After spending a week in Portugal I want to go to Spain straight after Portugal. Unfortunately I am so stupid. I didn’t think about it and I booked a ticket back to London. Do airlines allow you to change flights to another country ? I am taking Ryanair to Portugal and arriving back to London with Wizz Air.

I want to go to Spain after visiting Portugal.

Also, if I go to Portugal FROM London and I decide to cancel my flight back to London, would I still be allowed to board the plane if I don’t have a return ticket back to London? Because if I can, I want to cancel my ticket back to London with Wizz air and when I am in Portugal I want to book a ticket to Spain.

Would it be possible to do that? Does anyone have experience of this?