I'm a female and when ever i play xbox guys harass me why is this?

Favorite Answer

Harass you as in making fun of you? Probably because your a girl, so they judged you not to be a good player.

Harass you as on hitting on you? Statistically there are more male game players than females. So when they see a gamer girl, they'll jump on her like flies on poo. You get my point XD

best answer please?

• Kyle

they are idiots. i'm sure you know this but never give out personal information, passwords, photos of your self, etc. just be smart of who you talk to, and what you talk about, and you can have a good time online.

there are good gamers out there online, but since it is online, and you can be anyone you want to be, it can be hard to find genuine gamers to play with.

you should try playing with mature adults to avoid this

• Kyle

you're assuming she is only playing with teens online. i'm sure there are adults online that still harass and act like idiots.

• y

I'm a female and when ever i play x guys harass me why is this? Becouse they are morons.