I am not from US and I use a bidet when washing after pooping. But when I use toilet paper to wipe, do you also feel pain after finishing?

So you wipe your butt to clean yourself with a tissue paper. Later on, once you leave the restroom, you feel that there is a friction in both of your buttcheeks and you feel very dry that your butt starts feeling painful like a burning sensation. Does it always feel like that when you wipe with a toilet paper? Do... show more So you wipe your butt to clean yourself with a tissue paper. Later on, once you leave the restroom, you feel that there is a friction in both of your buttcheeks and you feel very dry that your butt starts feeling painful like a burning sensation. Does it always feel like that when you wipe with a toilet paper? Do you wet them with water? Applying it with water makes it less painful and keeps your butt clean and fresh at the same time.