People mistake my general reaction as "overreacting" when I'm being calm?

I've worked with the same supervisor for 3 years. We've had plenty of interactions and he's the only one who thinks my response to things are "worrying and overreacting." I'm not sure if it's because as a woman of Italian decent I tend to express myself and my feelings more... show more I've worked with the same supervisor for 3 years. We've had plenty of interactions and he's the only one who thinks my response to things are "worrying and overreacting."
I'm not sure if it's because as a woman of Italian decent I tend to express myself and my feelings more aggressively and it's just my personality! He takes it as me "freaking out and panicking" when he's never seen me in full force!!
I can't change how I react to things because generally I'm SUPER calm and quiet but he still translates my reactions to things as being a worry wort.

If I'm at the calmest EVER, how do I respond to this supervisor even though I told him I'm not overreacting, this is my personality. I'm not even raising my voice or talking in a different tone - it's just my regular tone. If I calm down any more, I'll be sleeping!