Oral sex with multiple partners and hiv am I at a high risk?

I'm a 19 year old girl and I have had oral sex with three different guys in the course of all three months June July and August. I'm not proud of my decisions but I know I must speak of this in order to receive help. After my encounter in June I went to get tested for STDs afterwards because I had... show more I'm a 19 year old girl and I have had oral sex with three different guys in the course of all three months June July and August. I'm not proud of my decisions but I know I must speak of this in order to receive help. After my encounter in June I went to get tested for STDs afterwards because I had previously lost my virginity and while that was protected sex I still wanted to make sure I was okay so I tested negative for all STDs including hiv and that was 4 weeks after the unprotected oral sex. I did not know you could catch STDs or hiv from oral sex which is why each time was unprotected. None of them ejaculated in my mouth or anything but I did taste pre-*** with the most recent encounter in August and with the guy in June. I feel like I might be having symptoms

Sore muscles in my upper buttocks and occasional back pain which started in June and has pretty much went away.
Stomach problems and change of appetite which started in June but is slowly going away
Right now I have a cold but I haven't had no fever night sweats or rash.
I feel like I started to develop thrush in July but I was in denial because the very light coating on my tongue goes away when I brush my teeth but does appear if I go majority of the day without brushing could this be thrush? I am terrified of getting tested but I know I must do so. Since every encounter has happened month after month do I need to go back every month until March because isn't 6 months conclusive? Please help!