My 2006 bmw 330 xi windows and sun roof open on their own sometimes.?

Over the past couple years I can count a handful of times being told by my roommates or just myself seeing my car with all its windows open including the sun roof. I've finally figured out that when holding a certain button long enough on my key fob that it does this. This is very annoying as this happened to... show more Over the past couple years I can count a handful of times being told by my roommates or just myself seeing my car with all its windows open including the sun roof. I've finally figured out that when holding a certain button long enough on my key fob that it does this. This is very annoying as this happened to me multiple times without me knowing it. Sometimes the keys are in my pockets when this happens. Other times they were sitting on my desk. About ninety nine percent of the time this does not happen but it only takes one time to be too many for me.
1 answer 1