Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 months ago

Does anyone know what happened to the online site MSRTRON? They used to sell bezels and card readers but just disappeared?

Does anyone know what happened to the online site MSRTRON? They used to sell bezels and card readers but just disappeared since I last went there and have just closed the whole website or anything associated with it. Contacts were Simon Hume and Alex G I belive? Would have to check my emails. Bought various stuff off them and need their equipment AGAIN ... You can see the site on way back machine and when it was roughly shut down but to no avail in to ding anything on what's happened or where they are or trading in a different name? Can anyone help PLEASE.

• Delain2 days agoReport

I recommend not using them. They are scammers. I used to use them and never had a problem.. I personally think it’s not the real msrtron. I lost a lot of money. I would reconsider someone else

• Aiden
    • Delain2 days agoReport