Help....I am stressing out of significant student loan debt from pharmacy school. Need advice.?

I will be graduating from pharmacy school. in a year with just over $200,000 in student loan debt. I am going to do a 2 year residency with about a $50,000 salary, after that I should be making at least $120,000+ /year. I am thinking about doing the PSLF where you make 120 payments on an income based plan then... show more I will be graduating from pharmacy school. in a year with just over $200,000 in student loan debt. I am going to do a 2 year residency with about a $50,000 salary, after that I should be making at least $120,000+ /year. I am thinking about doing the PSLF where you make 120 payments on an income based plan then after 10 years the rest is forgiven tax free. I would be working for a qualifying employer. Any advice? It is all I think about constantly every day how much debt I have but I think the PSLF program is the way to go?