promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 months ago

Keto makes my brain and body feel good but my heart bad at hurting animals.?

If meat is wrong why does my body feel better on meat n veg than beans n veg?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Are you killing the animals yourself, in order to eat them?

If not, then YOU are not hurting them. And those animals are going to be killed anyway.

Really, if you wish to reduce the suffering of farm animals, buy your meat from a local farmer who practices human methods. That increases the number of farmers who do this, while hurting and hopefully someday putting the agri-businesses out of business.

You will pay more for your meat, but do stirfries with lots of veggies .. they use less meat, and most Westerners get way more protein than they need.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

because you are an omnivore and can derive nutrition from both animal and plant sources.

• 10 months ago

Meat isn't wrong, it's what humans are meant to eat and what we perform best on. If you feel good on a diet, continue eating it.

Source(s): Healthy recipes: https://apple.co/2EQqlvw
  • 10 months ago

So you have this belief, which may be true or false, that your eating meat hurts animals. And also, you have this experience that your body feels better when you eat meat.

Your body needs what it needs. It doesn't care about your beliefs.

So the question is, do you want to go with your experience or your belief? Which do you think is more reliable? Which do you think is more likely to be closer to truth?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You think it is bad to kill animals? At least a cow has the option of running away. But a carrot is stuck in the ground and has no options. All it can do is sit there and scream while you eat it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.