How long will the waitlist take for Head Start Program @ a child s preschool ( Public School ) ?

They said the accept 3 year olds and 4 year olds. Well my son is 3. I registered him in school last August 6th. Teacher meeting is August 19 ( today ) and first day of school is August 22nd. After filling out the application last August 6th, They told me to wait for a phone call from the teacher. Well I never... show more They said the accept 3 year olds and 4 year olds.

Well my son is 3. I registered him in school last August 6th. Teacher meeting is August 19 ( today ) and first day of school is August 22nd.

After filling out the application last August 6th, They told me to wait for a phone call from the teacher. Well I never got a phone call from any teacher. So I called the school so many times due to concerns and they told me he s still in the waiting list and to call back After Labor Day.

This is really getting disappointing. I just really want to know if my child has been approved for Headstart or not. It seems like the school is putting me on hold and don t have an answer.
1 answer 1