Marvel Universe for girlfriend of boyfriend who loves Marvel Universe (if you haven’t watched Avengers End Game yet don’t read this)?

My boyfriend is a huge Marvel Universe fan. He’s showed me all the movies and tried explaining it to me but there are just somethings I’m still not understanding like for example where did the infinity stones come from? and after watching End Game for a 2nd time I realized Captain America died? Why does he die?... show more My boyfriend is a huge Marvel Universe fan. He’s showed me all the movies and tried explaining it to me but there are just somethings I’m still not understanding like for example where did the infinity stones come from? and after watching End Game for a 2nd time I realized Captain America died? Why does he die?

There seems to be nothing online about “Girlfriends Guide to the Marvel Universe” that really dumbs it down for us girls to understand it better. There are guides online but I think they’re more geared toward a young boy who’s interested in learning more about Marvel because I’ve read them and I’m still confused. Can anyone help explain it to me in a way a girlfriend can understand it? Or send me links to websites? Thank you in advance.
1 answer 1