If I have sex with someone with herpes but don’t kiss them, will I have herpes too?

I just wanna know

• Jim

You're talking about Herpes Type I- the kind around the mouth. No- you wouldn't get herpes if you don't touch their sore. That includes not letting them use their mouth on your privates. Herpes Type II- the more dangerous type, can be controlled by using a condom. If they don't have visible sores they are not contagious but you should use protection still.

• Herpes isn't always passed on.

If they had a herpes break out on their genitals or on their mouth, around the time you had sex then there's a chance you could get genital herpes by having intercourse. Or you could get oral herpes if you kissed them on the mouth while they had a cold sore.

If they had no signs or symptoms of a break out then the chances of passing it on are very small.

• Lôn

Never heard of genital herpes??

You may get lucky.

Unless they have genital herpes then no you wont