Is overbreeding a dog animal cruelty?

My parents bought a golden retriever a few years ago, about a year ago we bred here and she had nine beautiful, healthy puppies. Much to my surprise, they bred her again the very next time she can into heat, which is way too soon. She had a few complications, but ended up having six healthy puppies. They promised... show more My parents bought a golden retriever a few years ago, about a year ago we bred here and she had nine beautiful, healthy puppies. Much to my surprise, they bred her again the very next time she can into heat, which is way too soon. She had a few complications, but ended up having six healthy puppies. They promised me they were not going to Breed her again. But I know now they are planning to breed her the next time she comes into heat. This is obviously unethical and she is being overbred. I’m only fifteen, is there away I can stop them, can she be taken away for animal cruelty. I love her so much, she is my best friend, but I would rather her be with someone else than be with us and unhealthy and unhappy.
9 answers 9