How can I stronger my facebook password?

• keerok

Give steroids? .

• Daniel

Add a Combination of Letters and Numbers if you dont have Numbers in there Add it a lot of times people can Guess the Word but they cant figure out the Number

Use a password that is longer than 8 characters. The recommendation is 12.

Make it a mixture of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols. Do not just a common word with a cap at the front and a number at the end.

Instead of a word, use a phrase as your password. Type the first letter of each word in the phrase. Such as: "Now is the time for all good men" would become "Mittfagm" That is a password that no one will guess but is it easy to remember. Add a number in the middle and a symbol at the end and you have a strong password

Make the password unique to that site. Then if someone hacks one of your passwords they do not have access to every site you use.

You can use a combination of characters. You can use symbols such as the dollar sign and punctuation marks.

Most logical thing would be to make a longer password that is more secure. Substitute numbers/characters for letters. Use a combination of upper and lower case letters. Also, consider enabling 2FA. I have a USB security key that I use to login to FB.