Ever felt super insecure to the point you lied to others about yourself to seem cooler?

And you even wanted to believe the lies yourself or maybe even did? I remember in high school bring so desperate and insecure, wanting to be seen as experienced and edgy, pretending i had sex before and was into wild stuff - but i never did any of that and was a very shy loner (sat alone at lunch) with no friends.... show more And you even wanted to believe the lies yourself or maybe even did?

I remember in high school bring so desperate and insecure, wanting to be seen as experienced and edgy, pretending i had sex before and was into wild stuff - but i never did any of that and was a very shy loner (sat alone at lunch) with no friends. When someone did talk to me I made up stories to sound like I had a social life outside school. crazy.