Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

True/false: when you have multiples of the same item or many items that are similar to it, then you’re a hoarder?

Favorite Answer

False. The line between hoarder and someone who likes to collect things is how much chaos there is. If your house is clean, organized and you have your collection displayed or at least taken care of you are not a hoarder.

And when it comes to animals it depends on how well they are cared for. You can have 15 cats but if they are all happy, healthy and taken care of then you are not a hoarder.

Then I'm a hoarder....I always buy two of almost everything. It has to do with growing up very poor.

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE ITEM IS...FOR LIPSTICKS I HAVE 3...ONE BIRD. ONE SOFA....3 EASY CHAIRS...

This is true. Hoarding is very subjective. Myself im classified as a hoarder. Reason i buy two sometime three or six of something is that when one wears out i have another. This is classic hoarding.

• ?

Not necessarily you could be a collector.

I feel like this question is about me and my cats. I am not a hoarder, I just happen to like cats.