promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

True/false: when you have multiples of the same item or many items that are similar to it, then you’re a hoarder?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

False. The line between hoarder and someone who likes to collect things is how much chaos there is. If your house is clean, organized and you have your collection displayed or at least taken care of you are not a hoarder.

And when it comes to animals it depends on how well they are cared for. You can have 15 cats but if they are all happy, healthy and taken care of then you are not a hoarder.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Then I'm a hoarder....I always buy two of almost everything. It has to do with growing up very poor.

• 10 months ago

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE ITEM IS...FOR LIPSTICKS I HAVE 3...ONE BIRD. ONE SOFA....3 EASY CHAIRS...

• 10 months ago

This is true. Hoarding is very subjective. Myself im classified as a hoarder. Reason i buy two sometime three or six of something is that when one wears out i have another. This is classic hoarding.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Not necessarily you could be a collector.

• 10 months ago

I feel like this question is about me and my cats. I am not a hoarder, I just happen to like cats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.