What are some good programming challenge websites that could be used for programming labs in a college classroom?

I am an instructor at a community college. I have seen several programming challenge websites that have decent interfaces such as HackerRank. I am considering using one of these websites for programming labs in my classroom. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any websites such as these that would be good... show more I am an instructor at a community college. I have seen several programming challenge websites that have decent interfaces such as HackerRank. I am considering using one of these websites for programming labs in my classroom. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any websites such as these that would be good to use in the classroom? If possible I am looking for a site that has an instructor interface.
1 answer 1