What else is there in life to think about?

im 17 and ive never had a boyfriend, i cant think of anything else. i try and distract my mind to think of something else but it doesnt work. its on my mind every single day i wake up

Favorite Answer

Cherish the blessings that are in front of you. Think of all the good things in your life. You are young, healthy, you have family and friends who love you. For God's sake just look at what is right in front of you! You have a chair, a computer, a bed, shelves, books, a place to live, ETC. ETC. You cannot find ANYTHING in your life that makes it good?

Try looking at all the bad things in your life. Are you starving? You got cancer? Is someone robbing you? Raping you? Torturing or killing you? Trying to steal your tricycle? Come on. Try harder. Surely you can find something terrible in your life. And all you can think about is you don't have a BF.

You have a choice. Be positive or be pathetic. Pick one.

Just find a guy to get laid, that's a start, just put it out there and get it into you. Surely that will do something, and if you can't get that done by throwing yourself at a bunch of guys, in your league, well, maybe you gotta work on yourself somehow. Generally guys will sleep with anything that moves, or half of them will, and sometimes that leads to an ongoing relationship. That's how I found my girlfriends.