Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Could you check if there are any mistakes in this extract (I will include all sentences in order to make you realize the meaning I'm trying to convey): "I don't doubt that she speaks English much better than me. Because she attended an American university. And not only THE TEACHING WAS DELIVERED... show more Could you check if there are any mistakes in this extract (I will include all sentences in order to make you realize the meaning I'm trying to convey):

"I don't doubt that she speaks English much better than me.

Because she attended an American university.

And not only THE TEACHING WAS DELIVERED in English, but she was also required to show a high level of proficiency TO GET APPROVAL in the subjects.

Besides, by living at least 4 years in an English-speaking country, she had to communicate in English all the time, which gives oneself fluency (or the ability to speak at a normal rate), aside from BEING EXPOSED TO MANY SOCIAL SITUATIONS which are difficult to cover in programs of English as a second language."

Note: I'm particularly interested in the parts which are written in capital letters.
1 answer 1